FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Nov 27, 2013, 7:00 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by esw30
My wife and I were both able to get approved for personal and business in the same day, even after Citi stopped allowing 2 personal applications in the same day (or even the same week). Though I can't swear that they haven't tightened this up more recently, as of a couple of months ago business seemed to be processed separately from personal. If someone has had a different experience applying for both on the same day, please correct me.
Originally Posted by Brugge
I doubt very many people have recently tried this, since the Wiki {perhaps incorrectly?} is so explicit about it:

"•Only 1 Citi application of any kind per week (8 days to be safe)."
In any case, there's no big advantage to applying for personal and business on the same day. Your pulls won't get merged between a personal app and a business app. So you'll get exactly same number of pulls whether you apply on the same day or 8 days apart or 15 days apart or 30 days apart or whenever.

And despite this one anecdote, given that there's no big advantage to applying on the same day, it still seems safer to wait a while than not.