FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Celebrity sightings on US Airways Flights
Old Nov 26, 2013, 8:45 pm
sushanna1

Smile

Originally Posted by cedarjustin
My home airport is DCA, and I use the club regularly. I thought I was fairly in tune with politics, but I've never recognized anyone in the club.

A few months ago I sat a row in front of Brad Garrett on the way to LAS. The guy sitting across the aisle from him (without saying a word to him) pulled out his phone, called his wife, and I heard this- "Honey, you wouldn't believe who is sitting next to me. You know the brother on Everybody Loves Raymond? No, not him, the other guy. The tall guy. Yeah, him. He is sitting next to me!". The guy eventually talked directly to him when we deplaned, but hearing that call had to have been really awkward. Garrett then sat at baggage claim with the rest of us (and his driver), but I didn't notice anyone else bother him.

Last week I had John Rocker (baseball bad guy), from PHL > DCA. Admittedly, I noticed his gorgeous girlfriend first, then had to see who she was with.
Yet another reason to ban all cell phone calls on airplanes!