FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Richmond TSA screener Michael Luedecke arrested for shooting his father
Old Nov 25, 2013, 3:02 am
gsoltso

Programs: TSA
Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
Henrico County: 5.4% unemployment in Aug 2013, down .03% from a year ago. If he had a car to get to the airport, he can drive anywhere in the county to work.

Where did you get your psychology degree, owing that you know so much about dysfunctional families?
Again, there could be any number of reasons he was working at the job, you could be right, he could be a dirtbag of epic proportions, he could be a saintly guy that simply found himself in this situation - neither of us know why he was there, and any comments to the contrary are simply supposition on each of our parts.

One does not need a psychology degree to comment on what one has observed or experienced in the past.

* In the interest of full disclosure, my family unit is apparently an anomaly in the current world, my parents are still married after 50 years, and I love them both, despite the fact that they spanked me when I did something wrong!