FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cape Air (9K) - Earning miles, booking awards, elite benefits, ....
Old Nov 20, 2013, 11:59 am
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by dergon darkhelm
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...-nonsense.html

Above is a link back to goold ol' Continental forum when I was trying to book award travel on Cape Air.

Trying again now as United to book CLE -SJU -EIS for 2014 I still get the same error ... can't search for award tickets. (Flight cost is $1,700 in coach .. so wouldn't mind burning miles)

Is it worth me trying again to find out if mileage tickets are available or should I just assum "no" and move on?
perhaps review Cape Air
Using miles

See our award chart to find out how many miles you'll need, depending on class of service and region of travel.
You can use miles to fly one-way or roundtrip.

You can book award travel on Cape Air through united.com. Please note: Service charges may apply for booking or changing award reservations, depending on ticketing and travel dates and MileagePlus status. Award tickets cannot be issued at the airport. To contact United Reservations within the United States or Canada, call 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) or view more contact and language options.
no guarantee the website works but clearly the possibility of award flights exist (on your preferred dates is a separate issue)