FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at TUL
Thread: Cars at TUL
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2013, 11:24 pm
Pyridoxine

Im so annoyed with the new changes to this location, its basically impossible to get into ANYTHING half decent. When i picked up this past weekend the executive section consisted entirely of captivas. The normal section had camrys and the usual base model junk. There was no less than SIX Taurus sitting on the lot along with 3-4 '14 impalas. They flat out refused to give me a Taurus or impala saying i had to pay an upgrade, due to the fact i was on "such a low discounted rate" His excuse was that they were basing the rentals and upgrades to get more revenue and so if i wanted to be in anything besides a base model on my rate, i would have to pay an upgrade. The few other times i have needed to upgrade to a large SUV, i am ok paying an upgrade fee to jump to what i need, but when im told things like "based on the rate your currently paying, its going to be XX amount...." What ever happened to booking an intermediate which qualifies for executive aisle and getting something decent, without being told that im not generating enough revenue and have to pay to upgrade....