FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Orlando REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 13, 2013, 10:17 pm
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
There is a resort fee.. But I am not sure if it is the rate that was offered or if there is confusion... Originally it was documentrd gere that a $9 resort fee would be added. On the special rate confirmation it states $20 + tax. I was charged neither, BUT was charged $9.95 for internet Now the internet is wide open to anyone (no prompts). I have not disputed it because it is less than the $20 resort fee that I was quoted....

I was not charged parking so I am not concerned
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
Just a quick update. I did receive my points in a timely fashion. I got the 1,000 amenity bonus despite not being asked at c/i.
Did you get a food amenity as well? Sounds like the hotel is still getting organized to the new systems.

Awesome that the hotel didn't charge you for parking. Hopefully, this is the standard treatment for Diamonds in the long term.

Since you don't like resort fees, will you stay at this Hyatt in the future, now after having tried it out? Sounds like a great place. Hopefully, this hotel can keep the resort fee in strict check.