FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who should be in charge of TSA?
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2013, 9:05 am
SeriouslyLost
Suspended

Programs: A3, AA. Plasticy things! That give me, y'know, Stuff!
Originally Posted by DeafBlonde
I disagree totally on the loaf of bread. It would decompose too quickly. If any inanimate object were to run the TSA it should be a Twinkie (TM). They are much more shelf-stable.
I'm shocked and outraged (outraged, I say!) at your clear carbohydratist biases. A loaf of bread is perfectly capable of running TSA as well as anyone there now. That bread is mold-challenged is not the fault of the bread and I think reasonable accommodations are very easily made. Keeping it in the fridge, isolated and remote from front line operations or human & bacterial contact, would not be any different in organizational effectiveness than current TSA management.

It's the sort of bigotry displayed by Your Sort of person that is holding loaves of bread back from success in US government service. Thousands of loafs serve their country daily and get little thanks for it, always passed over for promotion. That you would consider a Twinkie more capable than a loaf of bread is despicable and elitist. Shelf life isn't everything and Twinkies are simply promoted due to their additional chemicals and addictive pandering to the mass market. TSA needs new management and loaves of bread are perfect to replace the current management there. So there.