FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Radisson Best Price guarantee
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2013, 4:58 am
TravelinSperry

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Yul_voyager
I completely agree with the fact that you cannot compare non-cancellable rate with cancellable rate. I also agree with the fact that you cannot compare rate when the room is actually different in the two sites.
Then there is the currency trick, which IMO really sucks. But at least it is clearly explained in the t&c.
Then there are the really silly reasons to deny a claim. When there is a 1 hour difference in cancellation deadline. Ore worst when the cancellation deadline is better on the third party site. This one, I just can't get it.
And how about this one - where the room rates both include breakfast. Yup, those are denied as not eligible even if ALL OTHER things are identical. And please be sure you understand that both rates include breakfast, which in my mind makes them absolutely identical. Yet, Radisson denies such claims saying rooms with breakfast are not eligible. What sort of game are they playing?