FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA Today: Phoenix airport screening draws angry complaints
Old Nov 3, 2013, 6:57 am
TheRoadie

Programs: DL MM Gold
Originally Posted by gsoltso
I would think that many people do not have a problem with audits and someone keeping tabs on their job performance in order to let management folks know what they are doing that makes them competent, and to provide management a chance to give constructive feedback (if any is to be given) along the way - thus giving the employee a chance to improve in their performance and by extension a better chance at a better review... At least, that is the way I view it.
I was in a local chain pizza place in Massachusetts that advertised some lunch specials in five minutes or less or it's free. Mine was presented in nine minutes on a non-busy day due to clerk incompetence. I called the manager over, showed him the proof on my receipt and the clock, and he got huffy and asked: "What are you doing?!? TIMING us?!?"

Why, yes I was. You invited me to.

TSA claims to treat us with dignity, respect, and courtesy. If they could only consistently deliver that, there would be no issue.