FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JOIN IN - OFFICIAL 2013 Secret Santa Extravaganza!
Old Oct 31, 2013, 7:40 am
evanderm

Originally Posted by rwoman
Or send a list of follow up questions to wharvey to be passed along.
Good tip! I already have a few good ideas on what to get for my giftees so won't be doing that but might certainly help others. It also doesn't have to be wharvey, if you know and trust someone else to do some prying on your behalf you could ask them. Also, I remember from last year's thread, google-ing someone's real name often leads to some good clues. Don't know if that's been mentioned here already.

I will admit to not being easy to buy things for and I think I may not have provided much to go on. In case my gifters are looking for more inspiration from me, I'm a bit of a geek and thinkgeek.com has some cool stuff. T-shirt size L. I'm also a fan of Dilbert and the wall calendar usually hangs in my office. Considering I put one specific thing on my PM that got sent to two people, I hope I don't end up with the same gift twice . I also enjoy cooking and am a bit of a foodie thanks to my father being a chef.