FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sixt not crediting partner miles?
View Single Post
Old Oct 31, 2013, 3:12 am
TomGammon
Company Representative - Sixt

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
Originally Posted by vidrineb
I recently rented a car for from Sixt while I was in London for a week. My decision for going with a Sixt rental was that of all the Emirates Skywards partners for rental cars they awarded the most miles. So I went with them. Reserved a car and everything over they internet with their Luxury car location at LHR. Upon arriving and picking up my car I told the guy that I wanted to give him my Emirates Skywards number so that I could get miles for my rental. He informed me that awards points are new to them and that they wouldn't be giving me any because they "haven't started doing that yet" I then pointed out the sign on his wall that he was standing no more than 2 feet away from that showed a list of all their partners they award points to and pointed out that Emirates was plainly there. He again repeated the points are new to them so he wouldn't be doing it. I asked him once they sorted it out would I be able to retroactively get awarded the miles and he had no idea what I was talking about.

Is this true? Does Sixt not award they points due to it being "new" to them or was the guy that I dealt with just clueless. Is there anyway I could retroactively get the 2000 EK miles credited to me as I still have all the paperwork and rental agreement?

Thanks in advance,
Brandon
Hi vidrineb,

Thanks for your post.

Feel free to send me a private message with the rental details. I would be more than happy to look into getting those miles credited for you.

Many thanks,

Tom