FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Malaysia Golden Lounge KLIA
View Single Post
Old Oct 29, 2013, 8:49 am
rathin100

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.
I'm in the satellite Golden lounge.... Unbelievably bad main meals and they have run out if scotch and gin. WIFI sucks Suggest if you have a business class boarding pass, use Cathay lounge, this is being run down before refurbishment and I think no restocking is happening. Very Third World lazy management plus Muslim country so the booze is hidden away from view and the nice bartender gets very embarrassed when you ask for something that's not been restocked...

They also ran out of all the non vegetarian main meals in J on the DEL KL sector ( I got my second choice but the chap across the aisle had no choice whatsoever) .

I'm going to have to reconcile to Cathay for my trips East when SQ is unaffordable in J in the future, if my next three flights show a similar pattern. Cathay has lousy booze in the Biz lounge but at least they don't run out of stuff on board or in the lounge. And their toilets and showers are hygienic ( and luxurious)

A Staff member just told me the reason for closing is something to do with plumbing, toilets, and hygiene if true, ewwww!

Last edited by rathin100; Oct 30, 2013 at 9:39 am