FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: SFO-ATL/JFK-NRT-SIN $1,232.30 ai RT (25,318 mi; 4.9 cpm)
Old Oct 28, 2013, 8:48 pm
UKbritt
Original Member

Originally Posted by Csfing1
Am glad that it is of value to you and whoever else reads the thread. Be sure to get your flu shots ASAP, best price is Costco Pharmacy and it is only $14.99 and you don't have to be a member to go to the pharmacy. If you have Medicare show your card and it is free. It will be $25 - $30 at most other pharmacies. If you are over 60 and have never had the pneumovax immunization for pneumonia you should also get that one as well. Flu shot is also good for children as well and especially important for those with diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or any other chronic disease. Just tell the person at the door you want to go to the pharmacy and they will let you in! Planes are a great place to be exposed to bugs and stimulate your immune system.

Drink lots of water, move around and sleep in between especially on the long flights. My MR is Nov 11-14 LAX JFK NRT SIN NRT JFK LAX, if anyone is flying those days or at JFK on morning of Nov 12, let me know, can meet at SC in LAX on evening of 11th or JFK morning of 12th or NRT or SIN.

For more information about flu Read USA TODAY for Oct 28 and or also go to
www.CDC.gov/flu

Happy Travels, get your flu shot before your trips. Cheers!
Flu shot? I've never got the flu, but also never got the shot before either but you do have a point..