FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA Today: Phoenix airport screening draws angry complaints
Old Oct 28, 2013, 6:23 am
petaluma1

Originally Posted by chollie View Post
+1

It is not just the amount of medication. TSA confiscated my nitro pills at the checkpoint because the ban on exp**osive material is absolute.
Originally Posted by gsoltso
Missed this earlier, I have never even heard of that happening until now. Please tell me you filed a complaint and contacted the local TSA office as well. Nitro pills come through almost every checkpoint everyday, there is no prohibition on them, nor is there limitation on them that I am aware of. The TSOs that took the nitro pills were wrong.
Here's something else from the blog you missed:

Also, did TSA confiscate a wad of bills along with someone's ammo? Are the bills dangerous?
Anon asked - "Also, did TSA confiscate a wad of bills along with someone's ammo?"

I am uncertain to what you are referring. Do you have a particular story about this? Perhaps a link to the story you are mentioning?

<deleted>
TSA Blog Team

October 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM
http://blog.tsa.gov/2013/10/tsa-week...-09-27-13.html

There's a photo in the thread that shows several bills next to ammunition confiscated from a passenger.

You really need to thoroughly read all threads and peruse any photographs, <deleted>. You end up looking bad and further exacerbating the public's perception of the TSA and the blog when you have obviously missed something.

Last edited by TWA884; Jun 26, 2017 at 3:34 pm Reason: Privacy / Conform to moderator's edit of quoted post