FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: SFO-ATL/JFK-NRT-SIN $1,232.30 ai RT (25,318 mi; 4.9 cpm)
Old Oct 22, 2013, 7:32 pm
Csfing1

Programs: DL DM, 2.6 MM
Originally Posted by UKbritt
For those doing these runs..was it worth grabbing EC seats? The back of the plane looks wide open, and I envision myself being able to grab 4 seats back there to sleep..knowing my luck, I will get stuck with a family with a crying baby...I am doing my run Thanksgiving w/e...hopefully most sane folks will be with their families celebrating the holidays...
I usually choose EC and try to have an open seat beside me but they often will fill these seats with those who don't yet have assigned seats, EC is free for me but if you check a day or two before the flight and there is an opening in back you can always change your seat or go back once you get on the plane. If you are blessed enough to get four together that of course is better but your odds might be higher with three. Let me know how it works out as the planes have been pretty full when the flight is ready to go. At the present I have selected a bulkhead aisle EC but could move if there are two open seats with an aisle if seat beside is filled. When my wife goes with me we usually pick an aisle and window if it is 3-4-3 and if not a full load sometimes both aisles of middle section. It is always a big guessing game and depends on load factors. Happy travels and Good Luck on your seats! Cheers!