FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA 777-300ER / 77W Best Main Cabin Extra / MCE, Economy / Main Cabin seat
Old Oct 22, 2013, 1:29 pm
chanp

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS, BA-Gold
Originally Posted by nkedel
Row 16, or another middle bank; MUCH easier to take care of an infant in the middle with parents on either side -- in a window bank of three, the car seat has to go in the window, and only one parent will be next to the infant.

Most car seats should fit fine in 773 MCE bulkhead seats; ours (Britax B-safe, not a small one as rear-facing go although far from the largest) fits fine in the 763 bulkhead seats, which are narrower (but probably wider than the non-MCE.)

I would be a little concerned about a car seat in 773 non-MCE bulhead -- that quarter inch in width might keep it from fitting. I'd still take the best seats available (even if bulkhead), as they are usually pretty easy to trade away from.
Thanks for the info. We are in 16 deh right now, but 19deh is avail as well. I was worried about the car seat not fitting in the bulkhead, as the armrests are fixed. We are using a maxi cosi prezi, so I think it should fit. Do you just use the seat or the base too?