FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta360 for HVC DM's
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2013, 7:35 pm
SOBE ER DOC

Programs: DL DM/1MM, AA EXP, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by bubbashow
To what airline will you flee?
The construct of your question suggests that I would move my business to one airline specifically which is not the case.

Over the past few years I have witnessed a continuous dilution of benefits tied to my loyalty with a single carrier. I am closely approaching the point where I can no longer justify spending more and inconveniencing myself with blind loyalty when I can book a ticket and value engineer my way up the things I value by paying a little more.

1. With Pre-Check I no longer require elite security lines.

2. With advanced web technology I take care of most of my issues without talking to a human at the airline.

3. I can purchase a better seat, a seat up front and early boarding for a few bucks more.

4. I have a credit card for every airline I fly so I not longer need to worry about baggage fees.

5. My credit cards also get me into the airline clubs for the airlines that I fly which provides me necessary support during IRROPS without standing in mile-long customer service lines.

So, the answer is that I wouldn't flee to "any" airline. I will flee to "all" airlines.