FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta360 for HVC DM's
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2013, 4:49 pm
bubbashow

Programs: DL DM
That is exactly my concern. I hope the rest of us DM's don't take a back seat to make room for whatever the extra-special 360 service will be.

It's wonderful if DL improves CS for the new 360 members but if they do it at the expense of the other elites that's going to be a problem. UA learned a VERY valuable lesson during their merger when they kisses their GS members' a@@es while treating the 1Ks and other elites like crap. Many of the other elites revolted and bolted to AA the moment AA offered a top-tier status match. This hit UA's RASM in a negative way that they have not recovered from. Here's hoping DL is not so stupid as to follow the same path.

LOL - here we go.

What part of "our most-valuable customers will be treated as such" doesn't FT understand? If you don't make the cut, you don't make the cut. The folks with this spend DESERVE EVERYTHING they get - AT THE EXPENSE of those that don't.

Now...let's follow true FT form and start the "I'd come back to DL if they offered this to me" threads....and how about the "DL doesn't recognize my spend" threads.