FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta360 for HVC DM's
View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2013, 3:23 pm
SOBE ER DOC

Programs: DL DM/1MM, AA EXP, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by jsmith50
Despite my lack of Porsche service in ATL (live there, have gotten it once) and my dismal record at the JFK meet and greet (never gotten it), my wife says I have a package from DL waiting at home (I hope its 360!)! I'm assuming for now that my $100K+ annual spend and 300K annual BIS miles was enough. Unfortunately, I'm in Los Angeles for the rest of the week and won't get it until Friday evening late and yet I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas morning! Who says DL can't find a way to improve CS.
It's wonderful if DL improves CS for the new 360 members but if they do it at the expense of the other elites that's going to be a problem. UA learned a VERY valuable lesson during their merger when they kisses their GS members' a@@es while treating the 1Ks and other elites like crap. Many of the other elites revolted and bolted to AA the moment AA offered a top-tier status match. This hit UA's RASM in a negative way that they have not recovered from. Here's hoping DL is not so stupid as to follow the same path.