FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GONE 29 APR 2015: Special ticketing procedure: award tickets from Manila / MNL / Phil
Old Oct 17, 2013, 4:28 pm
rxziebel
Original Member

Programs: United, Hilton
Originally Posted by meecal
I just added an NRT-MNL leg to the held reservation. AA agent indicated that if I ticket the reservation before it expires (which agents had previously told me would happen at midnight Philippine time today but this agent says midnight Central US time) it will ticket as one ticket and there will be no Manila ticketing issue.

So one other critical question though - Am I going to run into this whole issue again when I try to book an intra-Philippine round-trip flight on PAL or Cebu, etc.? The whole point of our trip to the Philippines is to hop a flight from MNL to Busuanga island to visit Coron and the neighboring islands on boat tours. We would book a simple intra-Philippine round trip (MNL-USU-MNL) while here in the USA but now I'm thinking even that might be unbookable from here in the USA since it's an exMNL flight to start. Is that the case or is it no problem because it's a round-trip and it's domestic? Thanks!!
Based on my experience booking MNL-CEB, from the US with a US credit card, all worked fine. Unless something changed recently, you should be able to book with no problem from the US.