FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Australia & Fiji *PHOTOS* 29k Miles / 5 Carriers - WN Y, VA J, QF Y & J, FJ J, & KE J
Old Oct 12, 2013, 6:51 pm
FindAWay

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by ROCruiser
Thanks for the TR! We will be in Sydney next March, staying at the Radisson Blu for two nights before our cruise to NZ. You got a much better deal redeeming your points. We have to redeem 50,000 per night for our stay. I am just hoping they will upgrade us for being CC gold.

Question: The train from the airport to Sydney looks pretty empty, was it easy to take the train to town even with luggage?

Thanks again!
Thanks for reading and posting! The Radisson Blu Plaza Sydney was 50k/night for us too; but, I got the last night free as a benefit of the Club Carlson credit card. I am only gold and was upgraded; so, you may well too! ^

The train was pretty easy from the airport - the train was empty at the airport; so, getting on with our bags was easy. It did get pretty busy by the time we got downtown. But, most passengers exited before the Wynyard station; so, it wasn't hard to exit either.