FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it normally this hard to get missing reward credit?
Old Oct 10, 2013, 10:48 pm
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Why, when calling works better???

Please read this thread. As I noted above, it's less likely you'll get the missing dine resolved as quickly if you just email, than if you call first. They seem to be a lot better at tracking the missing dines if a live person gets the information from you first.
Yes, calling might be faster as long as the dine is in the system. I've been having a problem getting credit for dines at one particular property near work. I used the online reporting system and was told they can not find the dine and to send in the receipts. Many weeks later the dines posted. Same issue the next month so I just sent in the receipts without prior contact, still took several weeks, but they did finally post. Same issue last month, but haven't sent in the receipts yet. Seems no one is concerned with fixing the problem but will manually post dines when requested. Zero response when asking the status of getting the property online.

The address shown above is the one I've been using, so it is still valid.