FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emotional Support Animal Policy
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2013, 7:52 pm
joshua362

Programs: LTP, PP
Gotta tell this story of abuse I saw just last week out west while headed for business plus a few concerts.

Changing planes in DEN for SEA, a 40-ish, very identifiable slim man zips past me as a preboard as I'm in the BS line. Obviously a fan of Furthur (think Grateful Dead) who just played 4 nights at Red Rocks.

Two nights later, I see him hugging the rail (stage) at on the very crowded floor of a general admission park amphitheater in Redmond, WA. Takes me hours to slowly move up during the show.

Three nights later, I see him same position in Berkeley, CA and again the next night. Talked to the guy at half time and he simply jumps in the ADA line and pushes his way up.

Back to the park at Redmond, WA. Saw two large 50+ pound dogs, Husky's, being walked around by a young girl. They are walking freely around the impromptu "arts and crafts" areas that pop up at every show, just BS'ing with old friends. I own one and am a fan so briefly stop to pet.

An hour later as I'm entering the amphitheater by the security check, I see her being told (amongst signs and other warnings) that she can't bring the dogs into the theater. "Service animals, service animals" she screams and in they go!!!

Its only going to get worse, folks...