FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-flight meal/food service: The definitive thread — Archive
Old Oct 2, 2013, 8:23 pm
jdrtravel

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by ryanm
SFO777, to my eye that just looks like arugula, not lawn clippings. Maybe the taste was off--DL is certainly capable of that--but at least in the picture you provided I'm having a hard time with the claim that something looks wrong with your salad greens.

As for the overly-fast drink service, yes this is a huge issue I have with DL. And I suspect it's just going to get worse with the new BE service.
I agree on both... the salad actually looks very good, but of course that means nothing about taste....but I like seeing something other than iceberg or romaine lettuces used. The pictures on here recently indicate a change in domestic meals that looks to be a mild improvement.

And yes, I hate when meals are rushed. On my flight DTW-AMS a few months ago, the served dinner within 20 minutes of take off....for a flight with a late afternoon departure.... this makes for a very long flight when you're not ready for sleep for several more hours.