FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FTU Tampa
Thread: FTU Tampa
View Single Post
Old Oct 2, 2013, 9:43 am
sbm12
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by kokonutz
J...Maybe if we had learned why some attendees were marveling at Seth's brilliance? ...
Because I am amazing.
Originally Posted by 84fiero
I would've liked to have seen Seth's session, but not sure any of the other FTU presenters were worthwhile.
I led three and participated in one other. Not sure which one you're specifically interested in (I'm guessing UA) but I'll have my slides (such as they are, which is to say pretty mediocre) online hopefully later this week. I don't think that there is much either of you would have learned new from my sessions but, quite frankly, you weren't the target audience for any of them. The FTU events draw a large number of newbies who are just beginning to start in this ridiculous game we play. I focus on them, not the people who have been at previous events, because I think that's where the best value proposition is for education and sharing.

I also led the "Pool Sessions" this year, which mostly was me sitting at the pool most of Saturday and chatting with other attendees who chose to skip the conference room and enjoy the sun. I made several new friends and we did talk about miles & points a bit, in addition to many other things. I'm hoping to lead those again next time, weather permitting.

Originally Posted by kokonutz
Heck, maybe if we could know what grizzly discovery was made in the shallows...
A large purple dildo.