FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Big BOS Rental Car Shift this morning
Old Sep 30, 2013, 3:00 pm
kevincrumbs

Programs: Free agent!
Originally Posted by Firewind
Nice. I wonder if, at some point, they'll have buses that just go to A and B, and ones that just go to C and E, as is the case with the buses to the Blue Line "T" station during the day. But I suppose the OR has been tested at other airports by now.
I went through this past weekend on Friday and Sunday and the buses, as far as I could tell, were the sames ones that fed the T station with separate C/E & A/B buses

And it seems to me that a 15 minute interval with the new system is an awfully long time. I'll bet the buses will be packed if each bus goes to all terminals, until they get it all figured out. If so, it shouldn't take long.
It looked like seven minute intervals to me.

Unlike sgw2124's experience, I found it all to be very nice. The buses weren't super packed on a Friday morning, although it was certainly full. On the way back to the terminals from the rental car facility, they had a bunch of people there directing passengers. That bus was even emptier than on Friday morning.

Didn't come across any kinks inside the rental car facility. I liked it better than PHX's, which is my only other experience with a dedicated rental car facility.