FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Liverpool Street - London - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 29, 2013, 7:03 am
Frequent_Flyer1

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
Here now for five nights. I used points to upgrade to a suite and I guess it is a suite of rooms but without doors However the room layout is very odd and almost the reverse of how it should be.

You enter into a very large bedroom with an Eames chair, a comfy club chair and a large desk with a desk chair in a little space off of the bedroom. Their is a large porthole window ( the only window with a view) to the side of the desk
To the side is a small room with a cupboard, two chairs and a table holding a Neopresso machine.If guests were to sit in those chairs they would be staring at a blank grey wall. There is also some sort of utility access panel that should have been better concealed.
Then there is a small dressing area with a sofa and the built-in wardrobe.This room contains the only artwork in the suite-a print of a freight car.

Off to the side of that is a large and lovely bathroom with separate tub and shower.

So what with the single window with a view and the lack artwork on the battleship grey walls the and the room layout that has lots of (wasted) space and make no sense placement wise I am not sure why they did not think this design through a little better. The vastness of gray without some decorative touches is,especially in a gray city like London, rather depressing.
This sounds like a suite with the room number ending with x74, located directly at the beginning of the corridor, correct?