FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Big BOS Rental Car Shift this morning
Old Sep 28, 2013, 7:15 am
sgw2124

Programs: UA 1K/Million Miler, AA Platinum, Starwood Preferred Gold, Marriot Gold, HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by Firewind
Nice. I wonder if, at some point, they'll have buses that just go to A and B, and ones that just go to C and E, as is the case with the buses to the Blue Line "T" station during the day. But I suppose the OR has been tested at other airports by now.

And it seems to me that a 15 minute interval with the new system is an awfully long time. I'll bet the buses will be packed if each bus goes to all terminals, until they get it all figured out. If so, it shouldn't take long.
Came through last night.. Bus I was on was a disaster. Reminded me of the Local buses in Shenzhen China. Wall to wall people, packed in like sardines. I got on at Terminal A, so not sure of where the route started to be so full so fast. They need to either have more buses, or dedicate a bus per terminal IMHO. They are still working out the kinks inside too- first try at Budget I was assigned a car in the Avis area- F12.. no car in that space. Had to go back and start over, but everyone I talked to was courteous and helpful. Think it could be good once the jammed buses are addressed and the kinks at the consolidated facility are worked out.