FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 1,000,000 bonus miles
View Single Post
Old Jan 9, 2000, 10:06 am
MileageAddict
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

The offer has more details and greater flexibility! Here you go:

500,000 Bonus will be earned by any member who flies at least one international segment on at least six (6) LatinPass carriers. Flies at least two (2) segments on any of our partner airlines (KLM, USAIRWAYS, TWA). Stays at least three (3) nights in any of our partner hotels and rents a car for at least three (3) days from any of our Car Rental partners. From January 1, to July 1, 2000.

100,000 Bonus will be earned by any member who flies at least one international segment on at least three (3) LatinPass carriers, one of which must be outside of Central America. Flies at least one (1) segment on any of our partner airlines (KLM, USAIRWAYS, TWA). Stays at least two (2) nights in any of partner hotels and rents a car for at least two (2) days from any of our Car Rental partners. from January 1, to July 1, 2000.

Since this info is not posted at the LatinPass website, I should let you know I received this information through an email from my contact at LatinPass. Because I run a mileage website, I receive updated info frequently this way.

Contact LatinPass at 800-445-2846 for more details.

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: The Airline Mileage Workshop