FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lapchild fee not charged at booking - should UA honor booking? [Consolidated]
Old Sep 16, 2013, 11:17 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by bandana1948
Infant was included in the booking, with a seat assignment that states "In Adult's Lap". AC, which flies the first segment, sees my daughter's name in their system, but also that no ticket had been issued to her.

So it's best that we put to rest the assumption that the infant was not included in the original booking once and for all.

She was.
W/o ever a tkt being issued (it wasnt since it was never paid for) it must be paid for at sometime. Ive had a few reses (award tkts) where things were changed and UA didnt forward the info onto LH result LH saw close to a dz changes I made for the trip but no Valid tkt was in the record. LH was able at the very last sec to get UA to send over what they needed and I madea mad dash to the plane and just made it.

Pt is each passenger needs a tkt and each tkt must be paid for 1 way or another, you have a PNR for 3 people but only 2 tkts were issued, you have to pay for that 3rd tkt if you want the 3rd person to fly