FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jet airways one way upgrade cost LHR-BOM from Y
Old Sep 15, 2013, 10:05 am
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by flyby747
Though I do not know JET's strategy, it is possible that Keyser and SuperFlyboy were turned down becuase of that.
I never asked, as I usually fly in J or F, and sometimes hold seats in all cabins at the same time on this sector. (Y, C, F - confirmed in advance as well! )

Originally Posted by Keyser
i don't think anyone has an idea what jet's strategy is....i've been top tier with jet for over 8 years now, flying 100-120 flights a year....my wife on the other hand has been either blue plus or silver for the same time period, flying 10-15 flights a year....jet treats us both the same....

i'm mostly traveling in business but the times i have traveled in economy i've asked for upsell/upgrades everytime....90% of the time i have been turned down even though there have been empty seats in business....
+1.

Originally Posted by onlysuites
Regardless its good to know as I am flying sometime next month and that 30k sounds too good for a one way upgrade from Y to J. Although not sure if I will risk it but will surely try for J to F.
30k miles or INR?

Btw, what's the mileage requirement for an upgrade from J to F these days on India-LHR?