FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old Sep 14, 2013, 8:38 pm
jennbar

Originally Posted by RTW1
Sorry, but your frustration is because you simply didn't do your homework in time. This thread has several quotes from which programs Hyatt will match. And those are all US based programs... Can't really blame them for not matching Accor and Club Carlson, everybody is Gold or Platinum with them. Most without ever staying.

Without showing major stays with the competition who can blame them for following the, already generous, rules of the Diamond challenge.

So just do a few stays with Hilton to get gold and you're set. Plenty of time until NYE :-).
People really get them for free? Wow, so people must be screwing it over for me then!

Well I was hoping not to leave my current Hyatt reservations for the next month, but I guess I will have to do so and transfer to Hilton. I think I can do a 4 day challenge with them and get gold immediately.

I can wait to hit 50 stays next year (just don't want to with NYE), but I will only be near 25 at the end of this year as I just started traveling frequently 2 months ago.