FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BRU choice of lounges: 3 SN vs SAS
View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2013, 12:10 pm
LH4116

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Anyway for STAR the SAS lounge always gives me a laugh where there ominous warning signs near the toaster (something to the effect of do not use this machine for anything except to toast bread) which always make me wonder what a customer or customers attempted to use it for?
Well there is a sign on the toaster at the SAS Gold Lounge in Arlanda that says "please help the bread get out of this machine, by pulling this lever". Always gives me a chuckle. And yes that toaster takes forever.

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
One more question if I may: do the Brussels Airlines lounges have separate sections for business/FTL, SEN, HON? What are they like compared to the lounges of Lufthansa in Germany, of LX in Switzerland, and of Austrian in Vienna?
I do recall there only being a common Brussels Airlines Business lounge for all passengers. I've only tried the Schengen lounge in BRU and it was far below the standards of even the most basic LH Business lounge. Only food on offer was bread, cubes of cheese, salami, pickles and soup. Drinks selection was poor too.