FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Immediate family
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2013, 3:30 am
oliver2002
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Last weekend: for some reason we (me, wife, two kids, MIL & FIL) managed to be at ARN two and a half hours before departure. Checkin was a breeze, Fast Track usage as SEN on LH with family was no problem, so we were airside 2h10m before departure. The She.E.O. decided to fall prey to the shopping labyrinth and buy some chocolates for the office while I took the boys to get rid of some energy in the junibacken pirate ship. At T-2h we are all around the pirate ship observing the boys and all of us are dying for a cup of coffee. In-laws offer to watch the kids while we go to the lounge, so off we go. At the entrance I ask the LD politely if family is allowed. She says 'yes of course, your wife can come in!' I quietly point out that I also have my two boys and in laws downstairs. 'No problem, normally not allowed, but today its OK, I will allow it!'.

And this how I managed to enter the ARN *G lounge with 5 guests. I don't think its going to happen again, but just wanted to share the story LH is probably scratching their head about how SK admitted 5 guests (all BPs were scanned) when they got the bill.