FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Star Alliance Award Bookings Using US Airways Miles - FAQ and Help Thread [MERGED]
Old Aug 28, 2013, 1:52 am
zig2

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Globalist
Has anyone had any experience with US award on ET?

Originally I booked JNB-ADD-OUA (departing sep 6th arriving sep 7th) on ET using US. The confirmation number doesn't work out on ET's website using "manage bookings" but on SV it was ok.

Last month ET changed its ADD-OUA schedule. I found this out by reviewing my itinerary online and clicked "accept changes" by delaying the ADD-OUA segment to the next day (sep 8th). JNB-ADD was still sep 6th.

Now I have finished the first two segments (AMS-CAI-JNB) of this itinerary. Suddenly I discover that JNB-ADD segment has been moved to sep 7th on usairways.com -- I didn't do anything neither received any notices.

I also checked the SV website and it is shown that the ticket is still departing on 6th. And the ADD-OUA segment is still on 7th (this is not possible since the flight has been cancelled on that day).

Anyone has suggestions under this situation?

EDIT: I found the reason I can't see it on ET's website. When trying with virtually there it says "THIS RESERVATION DOESN'T HAVE EMAIL, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGER", err...

Last edited by zig2; Aug 28, 2013 at 1:58 am