FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VERY IMPORTANT - Reciprocity Fee to enter Argentina
Old Aug 27, 2013, 9:40 pm
Eastbay1K
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by wrfrhiannon
I have a Mac running Safari. I can't do IE...well, I can, but I have to buy it. Until this forum I did not know of the problems if you aren't running IE. I tried paying the Reciprocity Fee last night and when I got to the page to double check mine and my husband's information it had added my husband's passport number onto the end of mine. I tried to correct it but was unable to. I finally gave up and closed the window before I reached, "the point of no return." I was totally at a loss until I read this thread. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks ahead of time.
You may have to borrow a computer and printer for a few minutes. The reason I suspected this is the issue, and that Argentina only makes things to work on IE, is because (1) I've had trouble with other browsers when completing and printing the old migraciones forms, and I've had trouble viewing my property tax bill online with other browsers.