FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - While United Removes Information about Frequent Flyers for Flight Attendents ...
Old Aug 27, 2013, 7:11 am
MBS MillionMiler
Used to be MBS PremExec

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by EndlosLuft
Many of us are not impressed by the new United but something that makes the least sense to me is that they have actually removed information about their frequent flyers (such as Million Miler status) from manifests.

Meanwhile Delta is providing their flight attendants with tools that reflect that it's 2013.

http://crankyflier.com/2013/08/27/de...elp-travelers/

Other airlines like Lufthansa also provide more information in their manifests to help their flight attendants with an idea who is flying with them for that flight.

I would really like to understand why United is choosing to display less information about people flying with them rather than more to their staff. Can someone enlighten me?
Hey, all elites should be treated equal! We need to get over our "I'm better than you" mentality! We should all board at the same time, have the same priority for meal choice, we should all check in at the same counter. Who cares if you fly 125,000 miles a year? If someone pays $60 for a credit card, they've earned the right to check in at the same counter as you and have the same security privilege as you.

Anyone who says different is an elitist solely looking to have their ego stroked.

sarcasm/off

When everyone is special, then no one is special.