FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran, Indonesia [Master Thread]
Old Aug 26, 2013, 5:27 pm
Toula

Programs: LT Marriott Gold, Velocity Gold, Accor Gold
We had a recent stay at this property. As a Gold we were upgraded to a suite which was appreciated. Room was extremely spacious and well laid out. However, you can see a few issues with the finishes.

Internet and breakfast seems to be included. Had no internet issues, breakfast - I would be surprised if you couldn't find something on the buffet to your taste. Staff were definitely eager to assist and go above and beyond, however they are lacking the polish that you might find at longer running establishments. The gym is small but adequate if you are after a cardio workout. Only issues I saw in that area is the provision of paper cups rather than water bottles and the air conditioning did not feel adequate.

I had a massage at the spa and thought it was good. Of course if you go outside the gates it is probably cheaper but in my mind you get what you pay for. I'm not a big fan of the local beach. Went there for cocktails and snacks one evening and the prices were almost on par with those of Le Meridien. Didn't help that I saw a rat chewing right by oblivious diners.

Overall we liked the property. We were very well treated during our stay. However, I am not a big fan of the area so probably would not return to Jimbaran.