FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Trip of a Million Lifetimes: 30 F/J Flights Around the World in 69 Days
Old Aug 23, 2013, 5:27 pm
beofotch

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Thank you everyone for your continued replies^^^. We are basking in every moment of this wonderful travel experience. I'll be sure to keep the posts coming...

Originally Posted by farbster
How would you propose to ask what I think is a legitimate question?

It seems like he fakes an injury to get through security faster. I just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly.
Farbster,

I feel that you should be aware that it appears that some idiot has hacked your computer, and is signing your name to stupid posts.

Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Great stuff, thanks again. A quick question. When away from major cities and hotels, Easter Island and the Wine farm for example, are you drinking tap or well water or bottled water that is provided or you procure?

And I hope you don’t mind my asking again as I didn’t see a reply, sorry if I missed it or if it’s overly demanding:

Thank you.
Dr. Jabadski,

In both Easter Island, and the Wine Farm, the water from the sink was potable. In the case of Easter Island, it tasted very miner ally, so we bought bottled water out of preference for some drinking. At the Wine Farm, they provided a giant water cooler for which to fill a water bottle.

Regarding the booking, it was seperate sessions. The AA ticket took about 2 hours to book, and had many schedule changes and tweaks after. The ANA ticket took about 1 hour to book, and also had many schedule changes. The UA ticket took about 45 minutes to book, and has not yet had a material schedule change.