FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2013 Fall Discover New Possibilities Promo (bonus pts-9/9/13-11/30/13-reg by 10/31)
Old Aug 23, 2013, 8:28 am
peteropny
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by suite2suite
Moderator:
Please Change the date on this Thread to reflect the correct ending Date of the Promotion Bonus to be "November 30th" and not October 31st which is the end of the Registration Date.
Thanks
Done - apologies for the error.

Originally Posted by neutralaction
Is the government contractor rate considered an eligible rate? The legal verbage makes it sound like a specific agreement for a specific number of rooms/length of time would be invalid. However I don't think that applies in this case. Any experience?
Government rates are eligible.

Originally Posted by stldoc
Is this stackable with the targeted promo that ends Sept 30? For instance, I'm currently getting 3000 bonus points for my first 3 stays before Sept 30, so I think this would be in addition to that?
Originally Posted by hobo13
Any reason this wouldn't stack with the Atlanta-area 1500 bonus / stay promo?
I'm sure they're stackable.

Originally Posted by OsakaWino
This seems very similar to last year's fall promo. For someone with a better memory, is it exactly the same (with the exception of maybe the start date)?
See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...ell-sales.html for a list of most (certainly major global ones) past promos.