FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Trip of a Million Lifetimes: 30 F/J Flights Around the World in 69 Days
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:23 am
Dr Jabadski

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Great stuff, thanks again. A quick question. When away from major cities and hotels, Easter Island and the Wine farm for example, are you drinking tap or well water or bottled water that is provided or you procure?

And I hope you don’t mind my asking again as I didn’t see a reply, sorry if I missed it or if it’s overly demanding:
Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Thank you very much. Terrific use of Round-the-World and Explorer awards, very impressive, certainly explains how to do it all on just 3 tickets.

If you don’t mind, did you book these award tickets on-line? Phone call or calls? Did you have to book all 16 flights on the Explorer award (and all 11 flights on the ANA award and all 5 flights on the United award) during the same on-line session or call to the respective airline? If necessary, did any of them allow you to make dummy date bookings and then finalize actual dates at a later time? Thanks again.

Great stuff, please continue with the reports.

^^^^^^
Thank you.