FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Aug 21, 2013, 8:10 pm
FlightNurse
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by JOJOZHAOZHAO
chat with live rep and was told mine was approved after moving CL this morning. However, the application status is still showing "Thank you. We have received your application and further processing is required at this time. You may check back in 24 hours to see if a decision has been determined. We will contact you within 1 week via mail/email regarding our decision. Thank you for requesting a Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® card(s).."
Does anyone know what happened?
I applied 8-14 and on the 3rd page of the applicant process I was approved for my 2nd Citi AA card, however, I got a message staying that Citi needs to look at my app more closely. What is interesting though, on my Experian report, I got an alert this AM saying that a new account has posted, so I go look at it and it's a new Citi account, but when I go and check on my application, I get this "Thank you. We have received your application and further processing is required at this time. You may check back in 24 hours to see if a decision has been determined. We will contact you within 1 week via mail/email regarding our decision. Thank you for requesting a Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® card(s)."

Really Citi.... I know I was approved, but they really need to update their system...

So far 250K between myself and partner for AA miles, by the end of the year we should have close to 500K miles, our RTW trip is going to be great..