FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flightlapses - Please comment!
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2013, 11:45 am
SeattleFlyerGuy

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by Zanotti
1, Very cool. Maybe a little long. I went PDX-AMS and EWR-SEA.
2. Music doesn't seem to match the activity. The AMS one was grating.
3. I wonder how come they don't tell you to turn this off during take off and landing.
4. I look forward to the USA Today article when you tape some contraption to the window and then cover it with black cloth. I am sure that wont raise suspicions.
5. I'll contribute to the bail fund. I am sure TSA Jail is full of nice people.
6. Why is the wing in front of where you are sitting? Every time I fly its behind?
7. Again very cool. I love people who take boring things and make them fascinating.
1. Which parts would you cut to speed it up? Some other posters mentioned the inflight section (after take off, before landing). Would you agree?
2. Well, there's no accounting for taste.
3. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It depends on the FA. Hopefully this ruse about my camera taking down the plane (NSFW: Three fairly loud f-words) will soon be over.
4. So far reactions have generally been positive. Most people seem to get it pretty quickly when they seem my odd contraption and the main conflict has always been during take off and landing about the camera being on. Reactions have ranged from "oh" to "cool".
5. ... No comment.
6. Well, EZE to EWR was from 7K... but it was a night time departure. But, if you prefer that view, buy me a couple Z or F tickets and I'll be sure to film it form there.
7. Thanks!