FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gobank by Greendot - online banking with debit card
Old Aug 17, 2013, 2:23 pm
mittenfingerz

Originally Posted by iminsandiego
Has anyone with accounts still open put money in their vault? I'm wondering if this makes you look more like the customer they want. Obviously the vault is stupid, but perhaps it couldn't hurt to transfer some money in there from time to time.

Also, data points:
2 accounts still open

GB1: June 1K loads; July 8.5K; Aug 1.5K. No DD or swipes. 4 bill pays to liquidate. $0 monthly fee
GB2: June 1K loads; July 5.5K; Aug 1.5K. No DD or swipes. 3 bill pays to liquidate. $0 monthly fee

I just setup AP and Fidelity to add these accounts for DD in case that will help in the future. I'm also going to add in a few swipes for good measure. It would be great to keep these accounts around 5k/mo each if possible since the WM kiosks always give me trouble doing MO and I don't like to wait in the line for CS to do MO.
Doubt it. Seems like once you trip a certain threshold, they can you. No way of knowing what that is. It seems like they set the traps once a month. I have been loading much bigger numbers, and always get a month in before shutdown... I'm running out of cards