FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2013 App-O-Rama (AOR) and Churn Advice Archive
Old Aug 13, 2013, 9:51 am
flightmedic

Assistance

Credit score is 792. I have the SPG and a Citi AA card that I use as my standard always have cards. Recently opened a Citi Mastercard and Chase BA card. These two opened and received within the past two weeks and I have met the spend on both of them. I made the error of applying for a second Citi card inside of the 8 day window and was declined and I now have to wait 65 days for another Citi card. I would like to bank some Hilton points so my plan is to get that card in 65 days time and churn it.

It would seem that I need to look at additional Chase or BOA cards at this time. I don't have a business so business cards won't work. I like AA miles but I think it may be time to expand to also have United miles (I am in NY and look to fly 1-2 times per year in business class for vacation). I have some time to accumulate miles as I have my JFK-NBO in business booked for January and I have enough miles for my JFK-TXL for next June.

Suggestions.