FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2013, 7:49 pm
s0479

Programs: Marriott - Lifetime Titanium, United - Silver
JFK - SEA

Originally Posted by rhirhi
I'd really appreciate the advice of someone who's experienced this particular seating layout!

I'm flying LHR-BOS (and return) on 623 and 624 respectively, which as far as I know is the 767-300 L. My "choose your seat" pages are throwing up a layout in Y with the C, D and E seats alone in row 16 and EC up to row 21, however the corresponding Seat Guru map shows something different, with F and G seats alone in the first row of EC.

I'm therefore having a little trouble trying to pick the best seat in EC for my flight- can anyone with a little experience with this point out any seats without windows, where the fuselage sticks out on recline or any other little negatives? Also- advice on the best seat to view the overhead screens would be great at the moment one of the window seats in row 18 is looking like my best bet...
My plane from JFK to SEA is showing as a 76W but not the same layout as seat guru so its confusing me a bit. It seems to have the same layout as you stated...starting with 16 CDE then EC thru 21. Anybody have opinion of which is best..all seats open right now. There are three of us...but one definitely wants a window :-)

I figure maybe 17 or 21, I'm thinking 19/20 have limited recline so I know we don't want those.

Thanks for your help.