FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A hole in Flyertalk that may never be filled: RIP Cordelli
Old Aug 12, 2013, 8:38 am
wharvey
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
I also met Mike and Anna at this holiday event.... and considered him a friend ever since... I was so impressed with his unselfish giving... especially for the dogs and cats he supported. His co-founding of T.A.I.L.S. is inspirational. He will truly be missed.

Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
I first met Mike and his lovely wife Anna about seven or eight years ago at a holiday party in Southern California; avid travelers that they were, they didn't see anything unusual about flying out to LA for a weekend. When I moved to the East Coast a few years ago, I was lucky enough to see them more at WineDos and private dinners. Mike was a terrific guy and one of the most sage and wise persons I've ever known. On a more personal note, the wedding bands my wife and I wear are from a jeweler that Mike recommended to me and we were offered a "friend of the Cordellis" rate. I'll always have that to remind me of him and his quality as a gentleman.

His sudden passing is a tremendous loss to those who knew him and the FT Community and I hope that Anna will see this thread and find some small comfort in knowing how greatly Mike will be missed and that so many are thinking of her during this most difficult of times. I can guarantee that there will be many toasts to his memory.