FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Housekeeping didn't service room
View Single Post
Old Aug 11, 2013, 11:42 am
happymommy

Programs: Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
I think I have been here...its the one that is built in an old bank? BEAUTIFUL looking property..but I too had mngt problems.

I valeted (only possibly parking option) and the car was hit (BAD) by the valet. The mngr was insistent that he could not help as the valet workers worked for the hotel but the lot was owned by someone else. Because of this, both parties were claiming innocence.

In the end, my company ended up paying ~$3500 in damages to Hertz (self-insured) due to a deep gouge down the driver side from front to back. Will-never-stay-here-again!
Oh my god! As we walked by the valet lot earlier I saw a valet guy ram the car he was parking into another car! It was the lot for the RI across the street (maybe same company?). I told someone what I saw.

I agree that now I've basically been called a liar I am writing management and cc to Marriott corp as well.

Yes it is the one that was a bank. I won't stay there again.

And it isn't trivial when you pay for your room to be cleaned and it isn't, then be called basically a liar. We stay several weeks a year at Marriotts and have never had this happen.