FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Greatest way ever to manufacture spend with HIGC
Old Aug 4, 2013, 8:41 pm
wise2u

oracles4444 tell them you already trashed the giftcards and would like the entire refund on your CC....it actually makes it easier since they only have to credit one.

My previous post was an update to a even more previous post where I described, in detail, the weekends toiling for a cashout and points gathering...I used the HH amex to buy a couple of giftcards at Kroger yesterday earning me 2000 fuel points and 5000 HH points (5X grocery store), I'm hoping the credit back from nordstrom will only negate the points for the $100 that I charged on it there...the other $400 credit might lead to a loss of 400 points, but since there is no purchase linked to the credit I hope it will be treated like a payment. In any case I used it because I had a $1000 debt on it due to the Kroger charge...I didn't want to have to ask the CC company for a check for a negative balance.....sorry if I was too detailed, I didn't use pictures and arrows, and this info has popped up in this thread a few times already.

Last edited by wise2u; Aug 4, 2013 at 10:42 pm Reason: craptera snooping on my posts