FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at BNA
Thread: Cars at BNA
View Single Post
Old Aug 1, 2013, 4:18 am
ElmhurstNick
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by vbatrain
I have been renting at BNA for the last 5 weeks. 3 of the 5 weeks I had to wait for a vehicle (none were available at all) This week I waited nearly an hour. The waiting list was 30 people long. They were also giving EE and EC members Corollas, Elantras, and Versas. I got a '12 Taurus with 30k Miles as an EE...This place is easily the worst run National I've experienced in 8 years of renting every week.
When we got there yesterday about 7 PM, there were about 10 cars in the EA/ES - a couple of sedans (Avengers), a number of intermediate SUVs (mostly Kia Sorrentos), and a bunch of big SUVs/crossovers. I wanted to try something new as I only had about 15 miles of driving, but I ended up getting a Traverse.

When we got back at noon today, the lot was nearly barren. There were maybe 5 vehicles - a couple of what looked to be midsize sedans, a couple of pickup trucks, and a van.

Even before the location switch, the rental cars at BNA would often sell out. It appears that they have a combination of low vehicle inventory and an inefficient process for freshening up the cars and sending them back to the lot.